Thursday, October 12, 2006

Last Planet Standing Trade Paperback out!


The Last Planet Standing Trade Paperback is out - I had so much fun working on this book - I probably would have done it for free, but Marvel worried that the pages would get wet if I had to live in the L.A. sewer system (if there is such a sewer system, I think with 10,000 sewage spills into the L.A. river recorded every year, there isn't much pretense of having a working "system" now, is there?). anyway - go to Amazon or Barnes and Noble or your local Friendly Comic Book Store and get your copy today! The A-Next book that I'm working on dovetails nicely out of the Last Planet series and while you don't need to know what happened before, it increases the fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home