Friday, June 15, 2007

Weapon Countdown at 5 days!


What ho! Well met - another busy, busy day. I should stop bothering to say things are nutty around here - I've been trying to get as much done as quickly as possible with as good a quality as I expect of myself, but I'm not going to get a good night's rest until August. The Weapon comes out in less than a week and continues to be serialized online at Drunk duck, Fantastic Five comes out in about 3 weeks, Marvel Adventuers Iron Man #2 comes out on the same day as the first issue of the Weapon and my new secret project comes out in August (always gotta have a secret project - and I'm absolutely over the moon on this one!)
I think it works out to three books a month for the next three months - 22 pages pencilled, 66 inked! whew!
Someone go out and see Fantastic Four 2 for me and tell me what they thought - I'm going to have to catch this one on video, I'm really too busy to do anything else but work and work and work...
Above is a color version of The Weapon #1, page 4! Check out early snippets of the book with Fred's great words and Paul's masterful colors at www.drunkduck.com/the Weapon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home