Thursday, July 19, 2007

Burned out-


Just really feeling burned out - barely got a half page done today. I'm fighting a cold and a persistent shoulder injury - the drawing arm, of course.

I've been going full tilt for a long time now (see the blog below for the results of even the last three month's work), and as I spin toward the finish line on the 4th issue of the Weapon and the 5th issue of the Fantastic Five I'm really feeling the results of not having a day off in 4 years.

Not really looking forward to trudging toward the San Diego Convention in the midst of tring to wrap up all of this work, and because of that I don't know if I'm going to enjoy myself or not. I don't know if I can put on a smile and say "hey - look at me and my awesome self!" when I feel so drained and exhausted.

Anyway - The Weapon issue 2 is out- pick it up if you can- the F5 issue 2 comes out this Wednesday.
I'll be at the San Diego Comic-Con on Wednesday at the HERO Initative booth #3848 from at least 6:30 - 7:30, doing sketches and whatver else they want me to do short of the kissing booth. Other than that I'll be wandering and loitering.

The DC project I did a few weeks ago was issue 6 of the Brave and the Bold - I was so happy about it, and I'm proud of how it turned out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home