Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ah - how I love this page/Weapon Countdown at 3 days


Ah - Paul Mounts did a fantastic job on this page. Just think! Bryan Hitch and I are one degree of separation away from one another! Little does he know.
I also love this page because it sets up a really nice calm moment before the storm (the next 8 pages are one gigantic fight scene), and that first panel is soooo big - it really sinks in and holds you there for a second. It creates this air of calm that you *know* is going to be broken as Tommy makes his smarmy little comment in panels two and three.
God bless one point perspective (which is an ironic statement because one point perspective used to be used to locate Jesus in teh frame of Renaissance paintings - see, it all ties in).
Sequioa (the villian) is also holding a Halberd. What a crazy weapon! I don't think I could have made that one up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home