Sunday, December 23, 2007

Workstuff


Some good workstuff going on recently. I think 2008 will be a great year, and I owe it all to 2007.

The trade for The Weapon will be out in the next few months - I'd love to have a nice collection of that on my bookshelf.

The Brave and Bold trade hardback is out and it looks just stellar. Bob Wiacek did a great job and I was really happy to have helped out with the sixth chapter, and a little relieved that my work held up against the rest of it.
I'm continuing work this week over George on Brave and Bold #10. Gentleman Bob Wiacek has leapt onto the 11th issue, inking over Jerry Ordway's amazing pencils. Definitely a great book. I think the 9th issue comes out this week- a bit of a jam issue between me, Bob and George on inks, I'm curious to see the differences. Bob did the opening sequence of the Challengers of the Unknown, and I got to have a lot of fun on the Blackhawks, Metal Men and Hawkman/Atom stuff, with George wrapping up the last 2 pages - a lot of fun!

I'm inking over the incredibly talented Todd Nauck on a unnamed book set for summer release, we're about halfway through the first issue, with plenty of time to tackle the book in a nice pace. He's doing a stellar job - I think it's a hit just waiting to happen.

Just got the script for Fred Van Lente on our new ultra secret project.
And I might have a lead on doing 2 new projects with two of my biggest heroes of comics in the new year.
For the first time in, well, in EVER, I know what I'll be doing 6 months from now and I'm tickled pink about everything!
Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home