Monday, February 18, 2008

Whew!

Still looking for the sketches I did for that proposal Steve Gerber and I did together. I remember running across them in my flat files a few weeks ago, but the vast amount of pages I've done in the meantime seem to have buried them. I'll keep looking.

In the meantime, as a friend of mine pointed out, keep Mark Evanier away from my corpse. If I were the guy who wrote and drew Garfield, I'd feel a little nervous about my legacy if I thought that I hadn't bought Mark enough sandwiches. I'm sure whenever Stan Lee meets Galactus that final time, Mark will magically appear, damp obit in hand.

Here's a taste of what I've spent the last month doing-



It should be out in a few weeks time. The hint is - that's a white Right Whale you're looking at. First to solve the book that'll appear in wins the no-prize.

4 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger Isaac said...

I see the Baubier twins, in their "classic" / original uniforms.

Let's see... Greenpeace vs. Alpha Flight?

 
At 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Moby-Dick was a sperm whale, so I'm guessing it's Snowbird as a right whale to avoid the ire of any passing Captain Ahabs.

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

Wow! I am proud to announce that I have the cleverest of blog watchers!

Snowbird is correct!
I am pencilling and inking issues 11 and 12 of Marvel Adventures Iron Man! The first has alpha flight in it- it's wall to wall action too, lotsa fun for the 14 and under set!

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll know it's Jean-Paul from his Marcel Proust Underoos.™

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home