Saturday, April 12, 2008

7th Portal goodness!

No year would be complete without me pining for the lap of luxury, which for me was my time at Stan Lee Media-


Here's a shot for the Halloween front page


and a shot from the Swimsuit issue, which I resisted aiming for the cheesecake shot (back when I had morals weighing me down) and instead tried to aim for telling some sort of story using the whistful imagination of one of the characters (Greta) to conjure up a memory of her compatriots as she is stuck in a cave with a reflecting pool within Mongorr's world. Probably a little off kilter for a swimsuit issue, but i wanted it to be something a little different.



Here's Dave Johnson's addition to the canon to get a feel for how to do something like this right. A little less pining away being done in his swimsuit pick.

Maybe I'll post my drawings for the Mongorr series that I was in the middle with when we were "let go."

I love how freelance enables me to never be "let go" again. Just "never contacted for the next project" ;-)

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

Don't click on this douche's link.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home