Saturday, May 24, 2008

Reprinting-

I go back and forth on whether to bother with announcing trade paperback reprints, but these are kinda cool- a reprint of the Captain America comics I inked over Ron Garney 13 years ago - even a cursory glance will reveal my thoughts changed on how to ink Ron from the frist issue i inked over him to the last. I went from a scratchy loose phase on his work to a bolder, more swingin' kind of a line in the span of 8 or 9 months. Fun while it lasted!

Another batch of issues collected from the Brave and Bolds done with George Perez will come out in August either the week that "Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds" issue one ships of the following. I really enjoyed inking the Blackhawks and the Metal Men in there- likely the only time I'll ever get to tackle those characters, although you never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home