Thursday, July 10, 2008

Legion of Comic Con!

As it stands now, I'll be heading down to Comic con for Wednesday only, doing sketches for the Hero Initiative charity from 6:30 to 7:30pm. I don't think I'm going for any other days, although I'll leave it open for getting roped into a Legion thing or two. It's the Legion's 50th Anniversary.

I wish I could talk about this Legion of 3 Worlds book. It's so much more than anybody expects, it's chock full of just the best work that Geoff Johns and George Perez have ever done, and it's such a joy to be working on this thing. Every time I think I've got a favorite moment in the book, it just gets topped by the next page.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Blogger reedsolomon.matr1x at gmail.com said...

So, uhhh.. what happens in Lo3W?

c'mon you can tell me! it's just between us bloggers! Noone else will ever find out!

 
At 3:52 PM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

What happens? - Lots of cool stuff! ;-)

won't really spoil stuff, but it should be a satisfying meal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home