Monday, October 06, 2008

Tuesday breather-


Just finished the last page for the Captain America custom comic i've spent the last 3 weeks on. I'm very happy with how it came out, and hope that anyone who gets to see it at their local Taco Bell in the future will enjoy it, I worked pretty hard on it.

Issue number two of FC: Legion of 3 Worlds comes out in around 8 days, I'm exceptionally proud of how well that book came out - I've seen the color and Brian Miller and co. did an absolutely fantastic job. I don't think i've ever been on a book where there have been as many individual characters, just a cursory count puts it at well over 100, and Brian did mersmerizingly great work. I wish I could share it with everybody right now, but patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home