Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SK8! Page Eight!




Click on the image above to access a larger image.

I think I may have oversold the concept here.

Those are certainly some grievous injuries - it's like Calcutta central casting.

This is where the race begins to see how many ways I can cover up Sk8's shvang from view. So far - a panel crop, a table, and a gazillion hospital patients. Don't worry ladies - we'll get a few ass shots in - Sk8's tight, gotta show that off.

Matt sez:
"I did not steal this scene from Green Mile. I stole it from an episode of Amazing Stories, a short-lived TV show in the early eighties. Great crowd scene. Very Gone With the Wind. If you look closely you may spot Waldo lurking in the back."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home