Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Legends of the Eight Immortals!

Hello gang-

i had some fun this week, not just the drudgery of work - went to the comic dinner hosted by David Seidman and enjoyed myself there very much, and went to the christmas tree burning that Rob Tokar sets up and had a good time there as well.

I'm going to post the second half of the SK8 flip comic - the Legends of The Eight Immortals in a week or two. I'm going to get Matt's note on the book first and then set everything up. It'll run a page a day for a few weeks, same deal as SK8, I'll post extras and character bios and stuff too.

Final Crisis: Legion of Three worlds #3 will be coming out on Wednesday, I hope everyone likes it - that one has it all, it even, I kid you not, HAS THE KITCHEN SINK in it. Yep, this one's got it all. And it's out in time for the NY Comic Con, so I'm sure Geoff and George are happy they won't be lynched at the con.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home