Monday, April 06, 2009

The Eight Immortals! Page Twenty-Three!


Page 23. Click on the above image to obtain a larger view.

The secret origin of the terracotta warriors stands revealed to you now.
The 4 attending Immortals raise the attention of the Big Villain, with the Holy Fool drawing ire first.

I've gotten Google Analytics all set up, so a hearty hello to Mary Ann in Texas and Shawn in Mass. Good to have you guys on board with Isaac, et al.

I am designing aliens and villains and heroes and doing layouts today, but I'm feeling a little bit burned out from last week's work madness. After chugging along at top speed again for a few months, I think I need a break for at least the night or something. If you work in comics you spend all your waking hours wrestling with the medium, and I've worked the past 100 days straight since having a day off around the new year.

I'll be back up on the horse again tomorrow, and I'll be riding so effortlessly.

For those of you interested in Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds #4, it shouldn't be too long now to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home