Friday, December 04, 2009

Preview of Uncanny X-Men: First Class #6!

A nice preview of issue 6 of Uncanny X-Men: first Class is up - full color and everything!

I'll post the black and whites for anyone interested here too-



I really like this intro page - it's a lot of fun and harkens back to the time period it comes from, complete with header!



I don't have a black and white version of this, so the color version will have to do. Actually, I do have a copy, just as a tiff and I don't want to go through the process of converting the tiff and reducing the size, etc.



The black and white, followed by the color for each separate page. I suppose in the future, where electronic readers replace paper comics, double-page spreads will go the way of the dodo. You can see how the preview process can't deal with a double-page spread on the web, and this is just for advertising the product.





After the double-pager, we shift a bit to see how the team is doing in Westchester-





And we see the outlines of the real problem as Drowning Shadow fights Sky Song. I love this page, it turned out pretty nicely.





Oh Nightcrawler -I love his design, really one of the most unique characters in the Marvel Universe. And before anyone takes me to task on "Most Unique", I already had that conversation with Stan Lee, and he won me over - out of all the unique things, this one is the most unique! ;-)





You can pick up a hard copy of the book a scant 5 days from today! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home