Friday, March 26, 2010

Preview for X-Men: Forever #20!

I did finishes on this upcoming book by Chris Claremont and Graham Nolan. Enjoy the preview here and pick up a copy at your Local Comic Shoppe.







The next project that I'm working on won't hit stands until August or September, so it will be awhile before I post that sort of stuff. i will say that I am very excited about the artwork that is coming up. I really enjoy pencilling and inking my own work and that's what I'll be doing for the next 4 months.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Blogger Daniel Best said...

Damn good to see Graham Nolan back in the saddle. I've always liked his work - nothing flashy, just solid storytelling. That appeals to me.

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home