Sunday, November 28, 2010

Upcoming trades of my work to look out for


There is a Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty trade coming out in January, which has my inks in there somewhere.
*************


A trade of Captain America: Rebirth, where I inked over Dale Eaglesham's contribution to the series, is coming out the month before the new Captain America movie.
************



The trade of Marvel Adventures Avengers: Thor is coming out in January. I pencilled and inked half the trade: I was especially proud of the issue in Asgard: I put a ton of effort into that issue, and I think it shows. I consider it my crowning achievement, and it turns out to be my swansong on the book as well. I enjoyed my turn with the characters, it was a lot of fun! All things must pass -Onto new things!

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that you (yes - You!) can also purchase the original artwork from all 3 of these trades at the Artist's Choice website, where all of my artwork is for sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home