Friday, October 21, 2011

Characters I designed!


Characters I designed- first up is the White Spider for Marvel Adventures Avengers last year. Created by Paul Tobin, I drew the issue she appeared in, as a nemesis of The Black Widow, so I got to create her look. i wound the legs around her body, and inverted the spider image head down. I initially wanted the cape to be white, so that she was just black and white, but it was changed to purple. I don't mind the change. I made her armbands similar to the Black widows, but just made a little break in the pattern. I think it's important to have the face and body be recognizable in silhouette, and her hairstyle and cape worked to that advantage. I had a lot of fun designing the Deep Water submarine too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home