Sunday, January 15, 2012

Even MORE cool Disney Marvel Super-Heroes Magazine stuff

Here's some more cool Disney Marvel Super-Heroes Magazine stuff from 2011's archives. My proudest addition to the magazine has been penciling and inking these Marvel Madness Crowd scenes. I've done quite a few of them now. Here are two - a Iron Man centric and a Captain America Centric one. As far as I'm concerned, the colorists who tackle these crowd scenes are sainted men, who have earned their resting place in the celestial heavens. They stride the skies like giants!

Can you identify all these characters? You can click on the images for a bigger look. I'm betting only a Marvel Maniac can do it!



5 Comments:

At 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. great stuff! Do you know which issues these were published in? That Capt. America piece is a hoot!

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

They should be in Marvel Super-Heroes Magazine 9 and 10, I think. Anywhere outside the United States...

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Sir Seraphim said...

Hi. I love your Marvel Rampages. I'm trying to find more, but I can't find the magazine lately. I heard you made a HYDRA one with Hulk, Luke Cage, and Madame Viper, but I can't find it anywhere. If it is on the internet, can you please direct me to it, as well as other Marvel Rampages?

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Sir Seraphim said...

Hi. I am a big fan of your Marvel Rampages. I do have two questions. First, I heard that you made a HYDRA one with Hulk, Luke Cage, and Madame Viper in a sea of HYDRA green. If you did, can you please direct me to it and other Marvel Rampages? Second, in the Bank Blast puzzle with street heroes and villains, who is the guy in the blue suit with coattails and yellow epaulettes standing next to Paladin, Elektra, and Angar the Screamer?

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger Scott Koblish said...

Hi Sir! I'm pleased that you like these little "Rampages" - I had a lot of fun making them!

I don't remember a particular Hydra one... I remember the AIM one here. The Bank Blast -do you have a link to that one? I've searched around and I can't find it in my files...

Thanks! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home